Remodelista: The Organised Home
This product is currently sold out.
Whether you’re a minimalist or someone who takes pleasure in her collections, we all yearn for an unencumbered life in a home that makes us happy. This compact tome shows us how, with more than 100 simple and stylish tips, each clearly presented and accompanied by full-color photographs that are sure to inspire. Readers will learn strategies for conquering their homes’ problem zones (from the medicine cabinet to the bedroom closet) and organizing tricks and tools that can be deployed in every room (embrace trays; hunt for unused spaces overhead; decant everything). Interviews with experts, ranging from kindergarten teachers to hoteliers, offer even more ingenious ideas to steal. It all adds up to the ultimate home organizing manual.
- How to Stay Organized: The seven daily habits to adopt now.
- Insider Trade Secrets: Storage tactics from boat builders, kindergarten teachers, hoteliers, and other pros.
- Inviting Entries, Large and Minuscule
- The Kitchen Inventory: What You Need and What You Don’t
- Simple, Presentable Storage for the Bath
- The Secret to an Orderly Closet (Hint: tools from the office come in handy.)
- Workspace 101: The disappearing desk and other setups.
- DIY Cord Control
Alternatives to Plastic for Every Room
- Donate, Sell, Swap: How and where to get rid of unwanted stuff.