Umbra | Junip Tray - Chrome
A modern amenity tray for the bathroom, part of the JUNIP collection, one of our two apothecary-inspired collaborations with Gensler, the global architecture and design firm. The pieces in the JUNIP collection have the weighted look and feel of a traditional apothecary bottle, but with modern lines and finishes. JUNIP features warm and inviting rounded lines, chrome accents and an eye-catching matte white finish. The pieces in the JUNIP collection are refined, yet comfortably casual, with shapes and proportions that aren’t perfectly matched, but rather coordinated to be complementary.
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the global architecture and design firm, has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better hotel bath accessories that can also be used in the home.
- Slim, chrome amenity tray: A stainless-steel, chrome-finished tray will look great in your bathroom and throughout the house, works well with jewelry, and is made to store the canister, soap dish and phone holder from the JUNIP collection. Measures 28.8 x 7.7 x 1cm.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: JUNIP's holders have a nice weight to them, a fresh, white finish and chrome accents. These pieces feel like a smooth pebble to the touch and the amenity tray functions as a modern take on the apothecary shelf, holding the collection’s phone holder, canister and soap dish.
- Complementary shapes: While they share lines and finishes, the accessories in the JUNIP collection are diverse in style, with shapes that are carefully coordinated rather than rigorously matched, giving this collection a leisurely, refined look.
- Chrome tray: The chrome-finish seen on the tray in this collection adds an instant hit of glamour to any space, it ties well with the other pieces in the JUNIP collection as well, thanks to its rounded shape.
How much is postage and handling?
All local (Bay of Plenty wide) orders over $20 and all NZ orders over $100 are shipped free of charge (excluding oversized items - we will calculate your shipping cost when we receive your order) if your order is under $100 it is just $7 flat rate nationwide.
Shipping to Australia is $18 flat rate for all orders under $200, orders over $200 are free (excluding oversized items - we will contact you with a shipping quote)
Can you ship internationally?
Most items we can definitely ship internationally, some things (particularly fragile or oversized items) may not be able to be shipped, or may cost a little extra to send. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any queries about international shipping!
How long will my order take to arrive?
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days, then courier is usually overnight for North Island deliveries and 2-3 working days for South Island deliveries. For rural addresses please allow an extra 1-2 working days. We can send overnight to South Island and Saturday deliveries are definitely doable too - just double check with us before placing the order. If the item you are purchasing is a preorder item, we state the ETA on the products' page, these are however just estimates and delays do occasionally occur which are beyond our control. Please also bare in mind we only a small team and although we process orders as soon as we can, occasionally they can take a little longer than these time frames. If you are needing an order before a specific date, please get in touch with us before you place the order and we'll ensure it is fast tracked for you!
We have had an email saying our order is on the way, but it hasn't arrived yet?
Most orders should get to you the next working day. South Island deliveries can take up to 2-3 working days and rural deliveries can take an extra day or two on top of that. However, occasionally courier companies do make errors and that can lead to a day or two delay. In the dispatch confirmation email and on your order confirmation page on the website (a link to this page is on your order confirmation email) you should be able to see a link to the courier company's website and live tracking updates so you can follow its progress to you - there is also a contact phone number for the courier company on that page should you wish to enquire about the status of your order.
We haven't received a dispatch confirmation email yet?
We aim to dispatch orders of in stock items as soon as we can - most of the time that is the same or next working day but occasionally it can take 2-3 days as we are only a small team and some weeks are busier than others (especially during peak sales periods). It also pays to double check in the item's products description on the website as some products have shipping times of up to 7-10 working days or occasionally longer for custom made products or products from overseas. We do this on products that we don't carry large quantities of stock of, so that instead of the product showing up as sold out, we leave it up on the website so you're still able to purchase it and we send it out to you as soon as the new shipment of them arrives.
Can we return products if they're not quite right?
Sure! We completely understand that sometimes buying online can be tricky and some things need to be seen in-situ for a decision to be made! Unfortunately we're not able to refund items unless they are faulty and no replacements are available, however we are more than happy to issue you a store credit which has no expiry so you can use it any time! We just require you to send it back to us within 7 days of receipt of the order in the original packaging and condition and all swing tags / labels etc still attached. We will process your store credit (of the value of the product excluding shipping costs) as soon as we receive it. Please note, there are some exceptions to this, such as some fragile items, furniture and products on sale so please ensure you contact us prior to returning.
We are more than happy to offer discounts for bulk purchases or designers.
The minimum order is $400, discounts start at 15% but the more regularly you shop the bigger the discount you'll receive.
Please get in touch with us email@example.com for more info.