The Press PAUSE Journal is a space to take time out each week and reflect on where you are. A call for you to take 20 min a week to curl up in your fave spot and re-calibrate; to just think, feel, remember, explore, appreciate and celebrate life. Filled with fun questions, thought-provoking prompts, inspiring stories with Beau Taplin, Elise Cook & more, and 52 weekly journaling pages, it’s a place to explore ideas & desires, celebrate the highs, reflect on the lows; jot down your thoughts, feelings & experiences to keep forever.
F E A T U R E S
- Durable natural linen cloth bound hardcover, with white embossed title.
- 52 weekly journaling pages, each filled with fun questions and thought-provoking writing prompts.
- ‘Current State of Mind’ page to write where you are currently today.
- ‘Soul Goals’ to jot down all those dreams, ideas and goals you want to colour your life with.
- ‘Game Plan’ to write down that action plan to reach your ‘Soul Goals’.
- Free journaling pages to capture your thoughts, words, scribbles or store your pictures.
- Inspiring interviews with: Beau Taplin, Elise Cook, the Clean Coast Collective, Emma Carey and the founder of Wanderlust Festivals.
- Beautiful, edgy photography from around the world with inspiring quotes motivating you to live life to the fullest.
- A bucket list to complete and check off.
- Belly wrap with content blurb
- Elastic to keep the journal closed
- Two bookmark ribbons.
Take a peek inside...
Axel & Ash are a design duo from Bondi Beach, Australia who create funky, stylish products full of happiness and inspiration for you to ‘Insert YOUR story’.
Starting in 2012 when the two shared their bucketlist’s together, realized they both had a dream to start a creative business on their list.
Because of a common passion for the art of journaling they decided to start designing chic, inspiring journals.
The journals are getting picked up by the world’s style-makers and jet-setters from Sydney to London and Paris to Hawaii.
Finally their books & products have pride of place in the trendiest concept, fashion and book stores all around the globe.
Axel & Ash are continuously working on new products and projects for free-spirits.