Collective Hub | Mantras & Musings Journal
Your next chapter is waiting...
Our planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… of play-dates, pilates and doctors appointments… or of milestones, memories and little moments.
Our Signature Weekly planners is our most beloved product. It's perfect for taking with you, with plenty of room for anything life may hold. Our custom size is slightly shorter and wider than an A5 to accomodate our signature vertical layout.
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday December 6 2021, through to Sunday January 1 2023
- Our signature vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- 3 boxes in each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends [note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal]
- Monthly spreads for January 2022 - December 2022, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2023 - June 2023 [positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads] to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2022 and 2023
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe latte-coloured inked page edging
- Cover monogrammed with ‘2022’ in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 420grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China
Emma Kate Co. Planners are beloved by women [and men!] from every walk of life. Amongst our users you'll find teachers, designers, lawyers, nurses, students, receptionists, mums, entrepreneurs, artists, wedding planners, accountants, florists, journalists… and so many more! Whatever your life holds, we have a planner that’s just right for you.
How much is postage and handling?
All local (Bay of Plenty wide) orders over $20 and all NZ orders over $100 are shipped free of charge (excluding oversized items - we will calculate your shipping cost when we receive your order) if your order is under $100 it is just $7 flat rate nationwide.
Shipping to Australia is $18 flat rate for all orders under $200, orders over $200 are free (excluding oversized items - we will contact you with a shipping quote)
Can you ship internationally?
Most items we can definitely ship internationally, some things (particularly fragile or oversized items) may not be able to be shipped, or may cost a little extra to send. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any queries about international shipping!
How long will my order take to arrive?
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days, then courier is usually overnight for North Island deliveries and 2-3 working days for South Island deliveries. For rural addresses please allow an extra 1-2 working days. We can send overnight to South Island and Saturday deliveries are definitely doable too - just double check with us before placing the order. If the item you are purchasing is a preorder item, we state the ETA on the products' page, these are however just estimates and delays do occasionally occur which are beyond our control. Please also bare in mind we only a small team and although we process orders as soon as we can, occasionally they can take a little longer than these time frames. If you are needing an order before a specific date, please get in touch with us before you place the order and we'll ensure it is fast tracked for you!
We have had an email saying our order is on the way, but it hasn't arrived yet?
Most orders should get to you the next working day. South Island deliveries can take up to 2-3 working days and rural deliveries can take an extra day or two on top of that. However, occasionally courier companies do make errors and that can lead to a day or two delay. In the dispatch confirmation email and on your order confirmation page on the website (a link to this page is on your order confirmation email) you should be able to see a link to the courier company's website and live tracking updates so you can follow its progress to you - there is also a contact phone number for the courier company on that page should you wish to enquire about the status of your order.
We haven't received a dispatch confirmation email yet?
We aim to dispatch orders of in stock items as soon as we can - most of the time that is the same or next working day but occasionally it can take 2-3 days as we are only a small team and some weeks are busier than others (especially during peak sales periods). It also pays to double check in the item's products description on the website as some products have shipping times of up to 7-10 working days or occasionally longer for custom made products or products from overseas. We do this on products that we don't carry large quantities of stock of, so that instead of the product showing up as sold out, we leave it up on the website so you're still able to purchase it and we send it out to you as soon as the new shipment of them arrives.
Can we return products if they're not quite right?
Sure! We completely understand that sometimes buying online can be tricky and some things need to be seen in-situ for a decision to be made! Unfortunately we're not able to refund items unless they are faulty and no replacements are available, however we are more than happy to issue you a store credit which has no expiry so you can use it any time! We just require you to send it back to us within 7 days of receipt of the order in the original packaging and condition and all swing tags / labels etc still attached. We will process your store credit (of the value of the product excluding shipping costs) as soon as we receive it. Please note, there are some exceptions to this, such as some fragile items, furniture and products on sale so please ensure you contact us prior to returning.
We are more than happy to offer discounts for bulk purchases or designers.
The minimum order is $400, discounts start at 15% but the more regularly you shop the bigger the discount you'll receive.
Please get in touch with us email@example.com for more info.