Umbra | Scillae Soap Pump - Charcoal
A modern soap pump, part of the SCILLAE collection, one of our two collaborations with Gensler, the global architecture and design firm. Featuring linear, architectural lines, this charcoal gray soap pump has a sleek, matte finish and is part of a larger, apothecary-inspired bath collection that saves on space. The compact accessories in this line have a uniform look and are intended to sit inside the wall mount bar from the collection. Lifting bathroom accessories off the counter frees up space, but also mimics the look of an apothecary shelf, with an active, urban update.
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the global architecture and design firm, has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better hotel bath accessories that can also be used in the home.
- Soap pump bottle with modern finishes: Featuring linear, architectural lines, this charcoal gray soap pump has a matte finish, is soft to the touch, looks ceramic, but is highly durable because it’s made of melamine, its pump has a chrome finish. Measures 9 x 8 x 16.3 cm
- Made with color-integrated materials: The charcoal pigment is integrated into the melamine, which means regular wear and tear will be hard to detect on this product.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: The accessories in the SCILLAE collection are uniform in style, with the goal of remaining compact, especially when stored on the wall mount bar, a modern take on apothecary shelves, which were used to showcase and house the beautifully minimal, now classic, apothecary bottles that served as inspiration for the accessories in this collection. SCILLAE’s phone holder, soap dish, canister, and amenity tray all fit inside the wall mount bar.
- Pairs well: This clean and modern multi-purpose amenity tray suits a variety of decors, other matching products from the SCILLAE collection are sold separately and include a soap dish, phone holder, canister, soap pump, tissue cover, waste can, and towel rail/organizer.
Design: Umbra Studio
How much is postage and handling?
All local (Bay of Plenty wide) orders over $20 and all NZ orders over $100 are shipped free of charge (excluding oversized items - we will calculate your shipping cost when we receive your order) if your order is under $100 it is just $7 flat rate nationwide.
Shipping to Australia is $18 flat rate for all orders under $200, orders over $200 are free (excluding oversized items - we will contact you with a shipping quote)
Can you ship internationally?
Most items we can definitely ship internationally, some things (particularly fragile or oversized items) may not be able to be shipped, or may cost a little extra to send. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any queries about international shipping!
How long will my order take to arrive?
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days, then courier is usually overnight for North Island deliveries and 2-3 working days for South Island deliveries. For rural addresses please allow an extra 1-2 working days. We can send overnight to South Island and Saturday deliveries are definitely doable too - just double check with us before placing the order. If the item you are purchasing is a preorder item, we state the ETA on the products' page, these are however just estimates and delays do occasionally occur which are beyond our control. Please also bare in mind we only a small team and although we process orders as soon as we can, occasionally they can take a little longer than these time frames. If you are needing an order before a specific date, please get in touch with us before you place the order and we'll ensure it is fast tracked for you!
We have had an email saying our order is on the way, but it hasn't arrived yet?
Most orders should get to you the next working day. South Island deliveries can take up to 2-3 working days and rural deliveries can take an extra day or two on top of that. However, occasionally courier companies do make errors and that can lead to a day or two delay. In the dispatch confirmation email and on your order confirmation page on the website (a link to this page is on your order confirmation email) you should be able to see a link to the courier company's website and live tracking updates so you can follow its progress to you - there is also a contact phone number for the courier company on that page should you wish to enquire about the status of your order.
We haven't received a dispatch confirmation email yet?
We aim to dispatch orders of in stock items as soon as we can - most of the time that is the same or next working day but occasionally it can take 2-3 days as we are only a small team and some weeks are busier than others (especially during peak sales periods). It also pays to double check in the item's products description on the website as some products have shipping times of up to 7-10 working days or occasionally longer for custom made products or products from overseas. We do this on products that we don't carry large quantities of stock of, so that instead of the product showing up as sold out, we leave it up on the website so you're still able to purchase it and we send it out to you as soon as the new shipment of them arrives.
Can we return products if they're not quite right?
Sure! We completely understand that sometimes buying online can be tricky and some things need to be seen in-situ for a decision to be made! Unfortunately we're not able to refund items unless they are faulty and no replacements are available, however we are more than happy to issue you a store credit which has no expiry so you can use it any time! We just require you to send it back to us within 7 days of receipt of the order in the original packaging and condition and all swing tags / labels etc still attached. We will process your store credit (of the value of the product excluding shipping costs) as soon as we receive it. Please note, there are some exceptions to this, such as some fragile items, furniture and products on sale so please ensure you contact us prior to returning.
We are more than happy to offer discounts for bulk purchases or designers.
The minimum order is $400, discounts start at 15% but the more regularly you shop the bigger the discount you'll receive.
Please get in touch with us email@example.com for more info.