WRITE TO ME | 2022 DAILY HUSTLE PLANNER. DARK GREY
This is the ultimate planner for the person who is hustling at life, multi tasking, ambitious with more than one thing on her plate. This planner is presented in a beautiful matching 2022 linen keepsake box and will be the daily sidekick for working woman, busy mothers, teachers and students. Plus take some time out of the daily hustle to make and take some "me time" because at the end of the day you need it to be the best version of yourself. May the hustle be on your side in 2022.
The design of our Daily Hustle planner needed to include every facet an option of planning that helps run a busy schedule smoothly. We wanted it to work for all women whether single or working mother, teacher or student. We took all the elements of planning and included them in this ultimate planner for all the people busy in their daily hustle. Each month begins with a monthly planner spread and each week there is a double page list spread and a double page dated spread. See more features included below:
- 2022 Quick Glance - A 2022 calendar snapshot
- Goal Planning - A section to plan out 2022 goals
- 2022 Non Negotiable List - List all the things you want to make happen in 2022 without negotiation. Include them in your daily planning.
- Exercise Planner - A page to plan exercise routines
- Timetable - Four timetables to plan out your days and weeks
- Household Budget - Plan out yearly household budget
- Bill Tracker - Keep track of bills and payments
- Birthday & Gift Planner - A yearly birthday calendar with present and budget lists too
- Notes - A section fro extra notes to keep
- Monthly Planner - A monthly planner kicks off each month
- Weekly List Spread - One page per week to plan out your lists! Featuring our this side for / that side for layout just to keep lists of two different areas of your life EG work / kids, work / study ect. Also includes meal planning, shopping list and budget planning for the week
- Week To A Spread Dated - Features times on the side as an option to plan and block times or use the lines as you wish.
- 2023 - Monthly planner for January and February 2023 and a quick glance 2023 calendar.
- SIZE OF PAGES - 230 x 190mm
- SIZE OF PLANNER - 225 x 235mm
- SIZE OF BOX - 240 x 250 x 40mm
- SIZE OF SPINE - 235 x 30mm
- PAGES - 137pages | 274 sides
- COVER & BOX - Linen covered hardcover with gold embossed title. Use keepsake box to keep memories of 2022, photos, ticket stubs, little daily gratitudes to look back on.
- ENDPAPER - Endpapers artwork lines inside cover
- PAPER - 100GSM FSC certified paper
- BINDING - Gold wire binding
- ELASTIC - To keep the cover and pages together
- PLEDGE - A pledge to keep you on top of your chaos and schedule in time for you too
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- My Organised Chaos is a trademarked and copyright brand
How much is postage and handling?
All local (Bay of Plenty wide) orders over $20 and all NZ orders over $100 are shipped free of charge (excluding oversized items - we will calculate your shipping cost when we receive your order) if your order is under $100 it is just $7 flat rate nationwide.
Shipping to Australia is $18 flat rate for all orders under $200, orders over $200 are free (excluding oversized items - we will contact you with a shipping quote)
Can you ship internationally?
Most items we can definitely ship internationally, some things (particularly fragile or oversized items) may not be able to be shipped, or may cost a little extra to send. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any queries about international shipping!
How long will my order take to arrive?
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days, then courier is usually overnight for North Island deliveries and 2-3 working days for South Island deliveries. For rural addresses please allow an extra 1-2 working days. We can send overnight to South Island and Saturday deliveries are definitely doable too - just double check with us before placing the order. If the item you are purchasing is a preorder item, we state the ETA on the products' page, these are however just estimates and delays do occasionally occur which are beyond our control. Please also bare in mind we only a small team and although we process orders as soon as we can, occasionally they can take a little longer than these time frames. If you are needing an order before a specific date, please get in touch with us before you place the order and we'll ensure it is fast tracked for you!
We have had an email saying our order is on the way, but it hasn't arrived yet?
Most orders should get to you the next working day. South Island deliveries can take up to 2-3 working days and rural deliveries can take an extra day or two on top of that. However, occasionally courier companies do make errors and that can lead to a day or two delay. In the dispatch confirmation email and on your order confirmation page on the website (a link to this page is on your order confirmation email) you should be able to see a link to the courier company's website and live tracking updates so you can follow its progress to you - there is also a contact phone number for the courier company on that page should you wish to enquire about the status of your order.
We haven't received a dispatch confirmation email yet?
We aim to dispatch orders of in stock items as soon as we can - most of the time that is the same or next working day but occasionally it can take 2-3 days as we are only a small team and some weeks are busier than others (especially during peak sales periods). It also pays to double check in the item's products description on the website as some products have shipping times of up to 7-10 working days or occasionally longer for custom made products or products from overseas. We do this on products that we don't carry large quantities of stock of, so that instead of the product showing up as sold out, we leave it up on the website so you're still able to purchase it and we send it out to you as soon as the new shipment of them arrives.
Can we return products if they're not quite right?
Sure! We completely understand that sometimes buying online can be tricky and some things need to be seen in-situ for a decision to be made! Unfortunately we're not able to refund items unless they are faulty and no replacements are available, however we are more than happy to issue you a store credit which has no expiry so you can use it any time! We just require you to send it back to us within 7 days of receipt of the order in the original packaging and condition and all swing tags / labels etc still attached. We will process your store credit (of the value of the product excluding shipping costs) as soon as we receive it. Please note, there are some exceptions to this, such as some fragile items, furniture and products on sale so please ensure you contact us prior to returning.
We are more than happy to offer discounts for bulk purchases or designers.
The minimum order is $400, discounts start at 15% but the more regularly you shop the bigger the discount you'll receive.
Please get in touch with us email@example.com for more info.